100 Facts About Me (Source: Twitter @MeAtSchool)

By andrewchristianjr - Tuesday, March 22, 2011


1. I hate homework
2. I hate tests and quizzes.
3. I wish twitter was high school. if twitter was high school, I'd be very happy
4. I hate seeing my bestfriend w/ my crush. I'm jealous
5. I will miss my classmates. laughing, copying, teasing, and every unforgettable moments.
6. hate it when I can’t find my friends and I look like I’m........forever alone
7. pretending to think when the teacher is looking at me
8. I hate maths
9. I love gossiping w/ my friends.
10. copying my friend's homework in the morning.
11. I hate it when the teacher is yelling at me.
12. I love when the teacher doesnt give me homework
13. I hate physics.
14. I love when my crush smiles at me
15. I have so much homework to do. idk where to start. so I dont do any of it.
16. I always look at my school everytime I go by it
17. I have the skill to tweet in class without being caught
18. I just slowly drift to sleep when the class is boring.
19. I tweet everyday and study every exams only.
20. I tweet while doing my homework.
21. I make random noises when the teacher is writing on the board
22. I hate it when my phone's battery is low when I'm still at school.
23. I love doing every-stupid-funny-crazy-things with my friends.
24. I hate my math teacher
25. I will always remember my high school friends even I grow old.
26. I love @damnitstrue's tweets. their tweets are so damn true
27. I hide my face with a book while sleeping in class.
28. I'm expert at cheating.
29. I hate when I have to wake up so early for school.
30. I love screaming out loud with friends.
31. I pull my cellphones out when the teacher leaves.
32. I hate when the teacher calls me and idk what to say.
33. I ask my classmates the answer when the teacher isn't looking.
34. I do my homework quickly in class before the teacher collects it.
35. when I say 'I just have a pen' it means that 'i am tired of losing pens'.
36. I love holidays.
37. I hate when someone borrows my stationery and never gives it back
39. I love spamming. 38. I'm tired of doing homework
40. I hate waking up for school. I DO REALLY NEED MORE SLEEP.
41. I hate doing homework.
42. I am super lazy.
43. I secretly like someone in my class/school.
44. I hate school. sometimes.
45. I hate when the loudest person in class tells everyone to be quiet.
46. just fyi, I'm checking your timeline everyday.
47. I love it when someone's phone rings in class and sudenly everyone is coughing.
48. I hate seeing my bestfriends cry
49. I surely know everything happens for a reason, but sometimes I knew what the reason was.
50. I love how my bestfriend knows when I'm upset even if I didn't tell them.
51. I hate when cheaters tell others not to cheat
52. I wish everyday was Saturday.
53. I pretend to be nice in front of the teachers because I dont want to be in trouble.
54. I hate it when my teachers and my friends underestimate me
55. I was wondering if there was a tweeting class at my school. it'd be so fun.
56. I hate Chemistry.
57. waking up in the morning -> turning my alarm off -> going back to sleep.
58. I hate when the sub teacher is worse than the regular teacher.
59. I love copying my friend's homework
60. I pretend to think when the teacher is looking at me.
61. I pretend to read when the teacher walks by.
62. I don't hate the teachers. I just hate the way they teach, that's all.
63. I do love my school friends.
64. I go to the last page of a test to see how many questions there are.
65. I hate school but I love people in it.
66. I study for 10 minutes, tweet for hours.
67. I hate being alone.
68. I go crazy when the teacher leaves the room.
69. I eat when the teacher turns their back.
70. I automatically look at my best friends when the teacher says 'work in groups'.
71. I put on a serious thinking face when the teacher is looking at me.
72. I nod at a teacher just to look like I'm paying attention.
73. I hate when someone doesn't reply my message/chat
75. I get jealous easily.
76. I want you to talk to me first. I need to know that I am not the only one trying.
77. I smile like an idiot when I'm talking to you.
78. I wish my twitter friends went to my school.
79. I hate that teacher. Really.
80. I hate when my best friend isn't at school.
81. I love when the teacher is absent.
82. I need holidays.
83. I hate exams.
84. I love @twitter.
85. I hate when I'm in a fight w/ my best friends.
86. I love it when I understand what my math teacher is talking about.
87. I love weekends.
88. I hate broadcast messages.
89. I hate that I over think everything when I'm in such a shit mood.
90. I hate waking up so early in the morning.
91. I hate when girls do or say stupid things for.....attention. Ew.
92. I hate when my parents watch me while I'm on the computer.
93. I hate goodbyes.
94. I ask to go to the bathroom because I'm bored.
95. I listen to the music while doing homework
96. I hate when the teacher yells at me
97. I talk when the teacher's talking.
98. I'm talkative.
99. I love ice creams. #
100. I retweet more than 2 @MeAtSchool's facts.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 komentar